Monday, October 26, 2009

Chess and Weddings...or just chess?

I am lucky enough to say, that despite my voracious appetite for online chess, I have managed to hang onto my dear, sweet fiancee, who is very beautiful. Unfortunately, she won't stop talking about weddings! And she does it even when I'm trying to play! With headphones on! Women! Anyway, one of the only ways I think the wedding could become an accurate reflection of our lives is if it incorporated my love of online chess. My two loves, in one spot. Can I bring my laptop to the wedding? Honeymoon? You could really chess up a wedding, you know. Look at this awesome invitation from Wedding Paper Divas--I think I might try to persuade old A. to agree to a chess-themed event. I mean, what's not to love? Wow, enough wedding blabber...I'm headed to the old chess website, chess.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment