Thursday, October 8, 2009

On a roll

I often find that the first game of my online chess day is a harbinger of the trend of the day. If I lose, then I'm probably going to keep losing. If I win, well, I am on a roll, baby! Ain't nothin gonna stop this train to victory! Hey, I might not be able to take a shower or make it to class on time, but woo, am I doing good! The only problem is that sometimes, I keep playing after I lose once, and my score plummets. :( You'd think I would have learned by now...and I do want to keep my score at the top...but sometimes I just can't tear myself away from the keyboard and monitor (with CPU, of course!) regardless of how many times I lose. Am I just trying to prove I can win if I keep playing long enough? Probably. Well, there's a peek into the inner thoughts of your neighborhood online chess aficionado. TTFN, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, you can't forget the mouse, an integral part of the online chess experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a valid internet connection!

    ReplyDelete