Monday, November 9, 2009

The best ideas...

Come at such odd times! I mean, I was just standing outside, leisurely peeing in the crisp autumn air as the breeze...well, never mind, but a fabulous idea struck! I love chess! Why not sign up for a chess.com platinum membership! Check this out: http://www.chess.com/membership.html
I feel great now that I can support chess.com! So for you serious online chess players out there, consider one of the subscription membership levels--you *can* play for free...but with benefits and the knowledge that you're supporting a thriving chess community...well, it's just fabulous!!
XO,
Torero

2 comments:

  1. can we win-trade so that I can jack up my chess.com rating?
    Thanks,

    Flanker21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flanker21,
    I'm glad you read my blog! I would be happy to play you sometime, but I do value my integrity...and my rating, too!
    ~Torero

    ReplyDelete