Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Must-see?

Readers, I have been alerted thanks to Uncle Wikipedia, of the existence of a musical called "Chess." There doesn't seem to be a audiovisual recorded version of this musical, which in my opinion is a travesty--somewhere beneath chess on my list of interests is theatre! Not musical theatre, especially...but who cares, this sounds like a winner to me. Oh man, a revival would be great...it was developed with ABBA members' collaboration, so this could be a success along the line of Mamma Mia! They should do it! Or hopefully a theatre in my area will stage a production of this masterpiece...I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed*.


*Left hand fingers only...the right hand's too busy on the mouse busting some awesome chess moves up in here!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment