Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'M STILL HERE!

I have been so busy, with a new job this semester, and two classes. But don't worry, I still have time for chess! In fact, I've been doing quite well recently. I reached an all-time high this month, before fluctuating back down. I have been trying to play people with higher scores, to improve--and to learn something about playing. I recommend trying a game with someone much higher-ranked than oneself--you'll be surprised at how well you can do if you put your mind to it!

4 comments:

  1. By fluctuating back down do you mean nose-diving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend trying a game with someone much higher-ranked than oneself--you'll be surprised at how well you can do if you put your mind to it!

    You must have taken this advice when you played me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous #1,
    I do not! How dare you suggest that! My score has gone down slightly, up slightly...you know. You can think what you want. I know the truth.
    Torero.

    Anonymous #2,
    That may be so. If you are trying to heckle me, you are failing. I have respect for all my opponents regardless of their score.
    Torero.

    PS. I am disappointed in you nameless commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torero,

    The 2 anonymous posters are the same person and are know to you.

    NFTMITG.

    Hint: I am Roman's apprentice.

    ReplyDelete