Thursday, January 14, 2010

*SO* NOT COOL!!

As you may be aware, I do much of my online chess playing in the library. I usually sit at one of two tables. Well, unfortunately for me, the computers on the tables I sit at are constantly kicking me off for no reason! But I keep coming back to them. I seriously forget about the problems in the past and keep choosing the same tables...just to be disappointed again! Well, this JUST happened to me in the middle of a REALLY good match that I was winning!! I am SO mad! So, I'm breaking up with those two tables. I have moved on, and here's hoping my new spot treats me better! Good riddance!

3 comments:

  1. who doesnt? I spend all day long reading mychessblog.com new and old enteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross, waiting for more posts.

    FNTTASAAY

    ReplyDelete