Thursday, February 4, 2010

CHECK *THIS* OUT!


This infographic (which I originally found on Geekologie.com, but apparently originated from Focus.com) offers a rich analysis of the state of the Internet today. (You can click the picture slightly to enlarge, and the link to see it full-sized) The information contained within is a valuable data set, if you ask me, and it has special relevance to my role as a blogger, a member of the blogosphere, as it were...I count myself among the 7% of bloggers ages 18-24, and as for my style, I would say the two adjectives(from their choices)that best describe me are "confessional" and "honest." Feel free to disagree, I guess...but I certainly wouldn't count myself as "journalistic," "expert," "snarky," or "humorous." Well, maybe a little of the last. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment