Monday, February 8, 2010

Chess Preparation

Readers,
This is the second (long overdue) installment in my series about how to succeed at chess. So, like, chess tips from me! Anyway, here is what I have to say. Everything is all interconnected and stuff, so your chess success is not solely based on the time you spend playing the game. I mean, practicing helps...but you can do things outside of playing that benefit your game. For example, you should probably drink some green tea, like two cups a day. And definitely take fish oil supplements. These two additions to your diet will enhance your mental fitness. Additionally, I recommend getting some exercise to get the blood circulating really well. Take care of your body and it will help your mind--ultimately enhancing your chess game! More wisdom to come...
~Torero

2 comments:

  1. I think that picking a good opponent helps too. Or maybe a not so good opponent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true...but oftentimes, your opponent choice is a crapshoot in the online realm...

    ReplyDelete