Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Olympics Eve!

Readers,
It is the eve of the 2010 Olympic Games! As excited as I am to watch, I feel like participating would be fun, too! I mean, I'm not heading up to Vancouver or anything, but you can have your own *intellectual* at-home version of the Olympics, by playing the games listed here. Of course, chess is on there...as is another couch-potato-cum-intellectual-athlete favorite, sudoku! (I confess to playing a small amount of sudoku...although my fiancee enjoys it much more) I haven't played any of the other games on this list, but you know, I'm inspired to try! Happy playing!
~Torero

2 comments:

  1. Why are there no MMORPGs on this list? Surely they are intellectually stimulating, foster social activity and cognitive development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireneaus,
    I understand where you're coming from, but understand that I did not write the list, I just reposted it. If you would like to guest-blog an entry about the games you think deserve a mention, you are invited to do so. Email me at toreroplayschess@gmail.com.
    ~Torero

    ReplyDelete