Thursday, February 4, 2010

MMORPGs & Dating (and online chess, of course!)

Readers,
You must go view this article! It's dating advice...from WoW players! Now, this is more MMORPG-oriented than chess-oriented...but I think some portions of the article are definitely apropos to my experience with online chess.

For example...

What has World of Warcraft taught you about dating?
A few polite words can go a long way. Also, people who spend a lot of time in front of the computer tend to have excellent imaginations — the brain is our most powerful sexual organ.

Titillating, I'm sure you agree! And I certainly acknowledge that online chess, too, is quite mentally stimulating--you'll have to ask my fiancee whether it has enhanced my appeal--also of note from the article is that the gamers interviewed suggested a little healthy [WoW] competition is beneficial for a relationship. Assuredly, chess competition would be beneficial as well! My case to convert my fiancee to a chess player is growing ever-stronger. If you already own a chess set, it's cheaper than couples therapy! Not that we need it, you know. But it certainly couldn't hurt!
Game on!
Torero

3 comments:

  1. WOW THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be better than MMORPGs and online chess? Amy I think you should start playing chess with Ross.

    ReplyDelete